La Pavoni Professional Lever espresso machines for classic looks and professional quality espresso right at home. Introduced in 1975 following the original which came out in 1968. La Pavoni machines are the best selling lever espresso machines in the world. Hand-made with the best materials, this is an iconic work of art. Make up to 8 cups, 1-2 cups at a time with the EPBB-8, EPW-8, & EPC-8, or go big and make up to 16 cups, 1-2 at a time with the PCW-16, PC-16, & PB-16. Also comes with a steam wand and additional cappuccino automatic frother.
Shipping times vary on these items based on availability with the official distributor for US sales.
- 20-38 oz boiler capacity
- Makes one or two cups at a time
- Dual frothing attachments
- Piston operated
- Internal thermostat to control pressure
- Internal re-set switch in case of overheating
- 1 year warranty
- Demonstration video on-line
- Optional bottomless portafilter available
- ETL Certified. Volt 110, Watts 1000
- Height 12"
- Made in Italy